Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wouldn't trade it for the world

I was out taking a walk with Kaiten earlier today and something just kind of clicked (it happens often and its pretty normal I think) and I just kinda went "oh there is nothing I like more than being a mom." I don't know if it was the way she was oohing and aahing at everything she saw or how she tried blowing the little seeds off the dandelions(it was cute!!!). Now I'll admit that I do get frustrated with her but nothing makes me happier than seeing her smile at me and having her crawl up in my lap and just be completely content with just being with me. She is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. She has opened my eyes to all that I'm capable and to new things I want to do. She has brought joy and meaning to my life. I know I sound like just a mushy mom but believe me when I say before her I didn't know what I wanted to do with my life. My life lacks a lot of things but as long as I have my wonderful man by my side and my gorgeous daughter I have everything I need.
And that's all I'm going to post tonight because I'm sure you're bored to tears. Good night my fellow bloggers and blog readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment